September 28, 2015

Hey there + Welcome

Hi there, my brothers + sisters!

Welcome to the blog The Sassy Catholic. Now most of you who are reading this right now probably came from my YouTube channel (Which you can find here + subscribe if you haven't already). But, some of you might have just stumbled across this blog spontaneously and found yourself reading my first post. Either way, I want to warmly welcome you. I thought long & hard on whether or not to start this blog. I mean, I already have a YouTube channel that still needs a ton of work and another blog where I write about anything from fashion to photography, has taken me five long years of work to get it to where it is now. (Blogging is harder than you may think.) But alas, here I am! I finally decided that to better spread the love + mercy of Christ to the world, a combined YouTube channel, and blog would do this mission nicely. Or so I dearly hope and pray! I hope you guys will support me in this decision, pray for me so that I may write the words of not a imperfect human like myself but the words that God puts on my heart, and feel free to comment on any one of my posts with any encouragements or suggestions. Just please keep in mind that I wish to keep this blog a place of hope, authentic encouragement, and kindness. If you happen to not agree with my opinions, or believe my information is incorrect, you are more than welcome to have your opinions, but allow me the same courtesy. And as for my information, you are welcome to kindly correct me...just make sure you have studied the information in question. I'm usually open to a lesson of humility. ;) 

I'm not really sure what all my posts will be about, but I trust the holy spirit will lead the fingers I type with! But, you can most definitely count on every post having something to do with Catholicism...since that is the whole point of starting this blog! My main goal is to encourage my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to become saints, and in the process I hope to become one myself. As Saint John Paul II once said;

"BE NOT AFRAID TO BECOME SAINTS!"

So on that note, that is all I have to say for this first blog post! If you'd like to get to know me a little better, feel free to check out the ABOUT page or check out my channel. I only have a few videos up and most of them I'm not entirely proud of, but it's a learning process I plan on getting better at. Like I mentioned before, prayers would be appreciated. 


Your sister in Christ,

Abbey 


No comments:

Post a Comment